What You Need to Know About Mirror Window FilmOctober 20, 2014
Window Tinting For Your Home and VehicleJanuary 9, 2015
You may be thinking that reflective window film is not for you, or maybe you’ve never even heard of it. If you’re not aware of the benefits, we have five reasons why reflective window film is perfect for your home.
- Privacy. One of the many reasons homeowners choose reflective film is that it provides more privacy. It allows you to open up your drapes or window coverings to see outside but cuts down on the ability for others to see inside.
- Protection From the Sun. Not only does the sun cause damage to our skin if we’re overexposed, but the sun’s UV rays causes damage to our home as well. It fades materials such as carpet and upholstery and even evaporates water and causes algae build-up in planters and aquariums. With reflective film you can allow the sun into your home without its damaging effects.
- Energy Savings. Having reflective film on your windows allows you to save money by not having to run your heating and cooling as much throughout the year. In the winter, untreated windows lose heat and in the summer, heat penetrates through untreated windows, necessitating air conditioning to be used more than usual. By treating the windows with reflective film, you gain a return on investment because you are saving money on energy costs that are otherwise lost.
- Reduces Glare. One of the most greatest annoyances to homeowners is not being able to open up the curtains without the sun’s glare obscuring their television’s picture. Reflective film cuts out approximately 99% of the sun’s glare so you can still enjoy the outdoors through your window without giving up on your television’s quality of viewing.
- Aesthetic Quality. The look of your home is improved with reflective film because it cuts down on others being able to see in. It makes all of the windows look uniform and showcases the exterior, while complimenting any color scheme.
To learn more about reflective film or any of our other products, please feel free to Contact Us.