The Benefits of Scorpion’s Privacy Series Window FilmJanuary 9, 2015
Scorpion is Here to Help Keep Your Windows Protected!January 23, 2015
When it comes to preventing the paint on your car from becoming chipped, faded or scratched, the best route for you to take would be to invest in a reliable paint protection film. Every car is vulnerable to the elements and it is your duty to make sure that you are a step ahead of the game in assuring that your car’s paint lasts as long as your car does.
Choosing the right paint protector for your car may be difficult. Money, quality, and quantity will always have to be taken into consideration before finalizing what product is best for you. However, when you compare other products to Scorpion Window Film’s paint protector you’ll find that your search for the perfect paint protector is over.
Film vs. Spray
If for a moment you were to think that a spray-on protector would be better for your car, you’ll definitely change your mind about it after reading this.
Spray-on Paint Protector
A spray-on film protector may seem like a good idea at first, but you’ll be proven wrong shortly after the application. Saving a couple bucks is always nice, but sometimes you really get what you pay for, and in this case, the result won’t be good. If the spray is not applied properly a number of issues could arise:
- If you’re applying it yourself, it may be hard to tell if you’ve sprayed too much or too little of the product.
- When too much spray is applied, dirt, tar and other grime can build up more easily on the car and make it difficult to clean.
- When using too little spray, your car obviously won’t be nearly as protected as you want it to be.
- Removal of the applied layers of protector may also be a difficult task, depending on how much you sprayed onto the car.
- Although they may be inexpensive, some products aren’t worth the risk of ruining the appearance of your car.
Scorpion’s Paint Protection Film
Now we’ll get to the good part. Unlike a spray on protector, Scorpion uses a 6 micrometer thick film that provides an appealing glossy finish to your car and keeps the paint looking like new. The benefits you receive from using Scorpion’s paint protection film over one of lesser quality include:
- 5 years of outdoor durability
- Protection against chipping paint, scratches, fading, and abrasion
- A nearly impossible-to-see finish when applied properly
- Fitting to the curvature of any car, making it incredibly easy to apply
- Easy removal when desired
- Not turning yellow over time or giving an unappealing finish
- Not ruining the paint on your car when being removed
Now that you have been made aware of the differences between Scorpion and other paint protector products, it should be clear which product is more beneficial for you and your car. The price of a product is not always the most important factor in determining its value; an inexpensive, ineffective or damaging product actually costs more in the long run. If you want more reliable and durable car paint protection that is worth every penny, there is no need to look any further. For any questions on our products, contact Scorpion today!