Going Green with Scorpion Window Tint FilmJune 3, 2015
AlumawrapFebruary 22, 2016
The sun’s glare is responsible for a variety of problems, and the light transmitted through the average window can cause comfort and visibility issues year-round. If you’re at home or at the office, window glare causes physical discomfort and makes it difficult to read or see your computer screen. If you’re in your car, window glare can be a real hazard, forcing you to avert your eyes from the road.
Anti glare window film is the solution to all these problems. Efficient and cost-effective, anti reflective window film reduces glare from the sun while still allowing natural light to pass through. Many types of window films are available for a wide range of purposes, and while anti-glare film is designed specifically to block glare, it also brings a few added benefits:
- Reduces Glare: The primary purpose of anti glare window film is right there in the name. Anti glare film prevents the discomfort and disability that comes from the sun’s glare, making it easier for you to see the numbers on your phone, watch TV without the screen washing out, read a book without squinting, or simply have a conversation without discomfort.
- Saves Money: Anti glare window film is often considerably more economical than other glare-blocking options, like drapes and shades. It can also save you money in the long run by reducing the amount of heat transferred through your windows, which may lower your utility costs.
- Allows Light Through: Unlike heavy drapes and blinds, anti glare film for windows cuts out the sun’s glare, but still allows natural sunlight to pass through. This means you don’t have to sit in a dimly-lit room just to be comfortable. Window film also doesn’t block the view the way window blinds do, so you don’t have to totally cut yourself off from the outside world.
- Blocks UV Rays: Ultraviolet radiation from the sun is damaging to your eyes and skin, but it’s also damaging to your home and vehicle, causing wood, fabrics, upholstery and other surfaces to fade and become degraded. Anti glare window film blocks up to 99% of UV radiation, protecting your home and everyone in it from the sun’s damaging effects.
- Looks Great: Anti glare window film from Scorpion Window Film comes in a variety of colors and opacity levels, allowing you to choose the ideal appearance and performance that works for you. Choosing the perfect window film can greatly enhance the appearance of your home, business or vehicle.
If you have any questions about window film, the experts at Scorpion Window Film can answer them for you. Our family owned company provides window film for customers around the globe. Contact us today to learn more about the ways you may benefit from anti glare window film.